Friday, October 20, 2006



Delirious? have had quite impact on me and on my ministry since their early Cutting Edge days. When I was a youth worker in London I welcomed them on stage at our church in 1996 and watched about 500 people go nuts. In 1998 Lucy and I saw them here in Newport. Then in 2000 Lucy and I welcomed them on stage in Cheltenham at p2k and watched several thousand people go nuts. Last night we saw them again here in Newport playing at a very full Leisure Centre......what a fantastic evening. The songs still seem to cut it and their ministry is as encouraging as ever. Mission Bell is their latest album and if you don't have it then for crying out loud get one now! The visuals for my favourite song ever "history maker" were great as were the visuals for 'paint this town red'. Well encouraged.

Comments:
i agree. delirious is an incredible group. these guys have incredible, passionate hearts. they rock too !
they have also benn an tremendously positive influenced on me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?