Saturday, May 27, 2006




space invaders!

Comments:
With friends like you, Justin...!
Saturday night procrastination is enough of a problem as it is, but with added space invaders.....aaaragghhhhhhhhhhh
 
Hello Justin!
Was nice to chat the other night, i have been feeling that i will stay in newport after all. Talked to tutors, and many people! Everyone has been really supportive and its cool to know i have all these friends. I realise that maybe the confusion is from something else knowing how much i am called to newport and trying to make me leave! I am going to stick out the course, and the tutors tell me that it will get better! :D I am hopefully getting a house sorted in the Maindee area near george st bridge. Would love to come over for a meal sometime :D
Hope you are well
~Cat
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?