Thursday, April 13, 2006


been a good but busy time in the Groves' household. Zoe's 10th B-day yesterday. Went out for pizza and then saw Ice Age 2. Toby thought it was excellent and I thought it was....well...not excellent! Zoe got a very cute rabbit for her birthday and loads of decent presents and cash!! Just got back in from a service at the Cathedral where the clergy re-affirm the promises they made at ordination. Good service...I particularly liked the prayer for vision, courage and joy! Yes please! about to have lunch with the family. then got a meeting with someone at the Lab. A service tonight and tomorrow afternoon.....sermons to write....oh I tell you its all go. Looking forward to the Lab at Heroes Bar even though I haven't got a clue who will be there! We will be thinking about the Lab being a place to encounter God's love. It's great to be loved and I want the young people of Newport to know and feel His love too.

Comments:
Hi there,

glad to see things going well for you - gives me hope. Just come back from a trip to Canada to visit some people who are definetly on the same page as me - they want me to come - and we want to go. Just waiting for God to put the money in place for them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?