Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"You have an idea, and then you just put one dumb foot in front of the other and course-correct as you go." said media mogul Barry Diller

I never expect to be a person who is planned but I do hope to be prepared....at the moment I sensing some kind of confrontation is looming over my position and role and I want to be prepared.

splash

knowing how and when to stand up is crucial. your prayers please.

still waiting for the money from the diocese for the equipment and still waiting to hear whether Phil has got his job a the bank. On Monday L and I saw Arthur Edwards (area dean), then I had a meeting with my line-manager (we talked about my curacy and I found it very refreshing and reassuring) and then we had the Methodist minister Del and her hubby Tony over for a meal (seem to be getting on well with Delyth and I imagine we will work well together). Yesterday was my day off so I painted Zoe's room with a bit of help from dear daughter...

zoe painting

our friends Geoff and Emma will be here soon so must dash. Tomorrow we have a house full of youth workers from lots of different churches. will let you know what happens with that

Comments:
Ermmm....surely they can't have decided to have a confrontation ALREADY Justin?? You've only been there half a minute.
Course I'll pray, and glad that there are clearly some good people about the place. Enjoy a house full of youth workers,- it sounds a recipe for creative chaos. Hugs x
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?