Thursday, November 10, 2005

messenger

been a frustrating day so I thought I would blog just before bed. Last night Phil and I went out for a drink at the Walkabout which apart from a party of 20 was quite quiet given that it was student night! Went on somewhere less studenty for our 2nd which was very enjoyable. Bumped into an old street preacher called George who was witnessing to a group of students who were out doing an assigment with video camera etc. We listened for a while. George spoke with a passion for Jesus. he told them John 3:16 which they had never heard before and then they asked him to make it more simple! Phil and I a good chat with them after George was done. Turns out there assigment is research into what young people think about religion! Gave them my details and invited them to follow the story of the youth church at St.Paul's as it unfolds....really hope they get in touch.

off for the weekend. Party in Gloucester and then my sister's 40th in Kingston on Saturday....will be great but part of me would rather be here. Phil has got three weeks temping before he starts at the bank which is cool.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?