Tuesday, November 15, 2005

nonsense

the above book (And Now Let's Move into a Time of Nonsense: Why Worship Songs are Failing the Church) is by Nick Page. saw it at my line-manager's house and ordered it through amazon. looks a goodie. will keep you posted as I read it.

busy weekend of partying! Great time back in gloucester with our mates. thanks again Si and Amanda for hosting a really good evening. Sister's party went well. Had scanned in 50 pics of her over the last 40 years and then with a bit of help had managed to burn the imovie onto DVD. was so pleased with the result have ordered some software so I can do the same!

things getting busier job wise too and a few speaking invites have come in which is cool.

Comments:
Hey Justin,
Great to hear your news, sound a great, looking forward to reading about it.

BTW I reviewed Nicks book for the current perspectives mag. Though I'm not sure if they printed it as I haven't seen a copy.
 
The other thing I should have said... is say hello to Bishop Dominic from me, he was my Bish in Reading... top guy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?