Wednesday, October 05, 2005

what u've missed.....

wedding boys 2
wedding boys 2, originally uploaded by justtherev.
back on line at last. here's just a taste of what's been going on with us since we left Gloucester. New house is great - the only real disaster zone is my office (what's new) where I am waiting for shelving. kids are getting stuck into school. Toby is already on the school council - and today is election day for the leader of the school council. (I sent him off reeking of lynx and with plenty of gel on his hair) Zoe is finding the transition harder but is coping amazingly well. weekend before last was my mate Mike's wedding and was rushed off my feet as best man. This last weekend was my Mum's ordination!! absolutely fantastic day. then last week was away with Glos diocese one more time at Swanick for their conference. Good time doing worship and leisure stuff there....made special by seeing and being with mark, Felecity, Simon and kathyrn.....(miss u guys a lot). So I'm just dipping my feet in the water as far as my new job is concerned and will tell u more about that soon. Off to get the kids in a minute.


Comments:
Methinks it might be time to add comment verification, Just...
Miss you too, but glad it's mostly going well. Special love to Zoe...my Luci was the one of ours who found our move last year hardest,which surprised all of us, including her...but is very integrated now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?