Saturday, October 22, 2005

ah yes my first chapter here in Newport.....well overall good and interesting. didn't wear my dog collar....i'm soooo radical!!...but kept my mouth shut and just listened (yes I know quite an achievement!)

family night on Thursday was great - a really chocolate fondue and game of pictionary.

yesterday went to see my bro to talk about sound systems. very useful as we need one in order to start our informal evening worship at St. Paul's.

Good prayer walk yesterday.

Last night Rev Catharine Morris came for a meal. Felt slighty guilty that she was she so busy and I am not.....but got over that quite quickly!

And today my mate Si from Gloucester is coming with the family for the weekend. Si saw me thru my last bit of work for Glos diocese at their conference in Swanick. We helped organised the important stuff - pub quiz and footie!

SwanwickPubQuiz

Swanwick%20Football

Comments:
Cool...
Have a great weekend. I'm off to the Lake District with the parish :-(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?