Friday, July 01, 2005

dreams a reality

dreams a reality
dreams a reality, originally uploaded by justtherev.
well what a week! Monday I saw my tax consultant, Tuesday L and I saw this Bish who seems to want to give me a job and then Tuesday evening to Thursday afternoon was on retreat with my buddy John from Sheffield and then today have done a communion service, set up the church for all age on Sunday, been to T's sports day, been to Cheltenham with mike to measured for my best man's suit and been on the phone non stop to funeral directors and just got our broadband connection working. the job situation is far from definite but is looking very promising...so more on that soon I hope. retreat was fab. Watched School of rock and then A Mighty Wind (an excellent but surreal mockumentary I borrowed from rev balfour - thanks mark). Although the job is not in the bag yet I feel free again to dream....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?