Monday, May 23, 2005

007? easy life!

aston-martin-
aston-martin-, originally uploaded by justtherev.
haven't blogged for sometime mainly because i have felt pretty cross with church and didn't want to say something I would regret or cause offence. when i say cross with church - I don't mean st. catharine's, I just mean church in general. feeling less cross, this due to my amazing family, my Dad, the embrace of my heavenly Father, the saintly Peter Sibley, some of the curates at CME yesterday, my visit to Steven Croft (National bloke for Fresh expressions) and the wonderfully silly but therapeutic world of 007 on the ps2! Job situation looks a bit bleak. At least James was given a mission to sink his teeth into, a decent car and heap of wicked gadgets too....007? saving the world? easy life!

off to turkey for half term with the family....looking forward to a break in the sun.


Comments:
Have a wonderful break, Justin. Hugs xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?