Wednesday, April 13, 2005

matrix21-1024

matrix21-1024
matrix21-1024, originally uploaded by justtherev.
choices are tough. for those that make them and for those on the receiving end. I wasn't chosen for the Telford job. feeling physically and emotionally fried but slowly working my way through it all and beyond. For all who have said "God must have something better" - I don't doubt it. however the disappointment doesn't vanish overnight. very impressed with the other candidates and those from CMS involved the interview. time to let go.....


Comments:
Hi Justin,

Sorry to hear about the disappointment - know about that from personal experience. Keep plugging away - I had five attempts before I got anywhere on the jobs front.
 
Hugs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?