Friday, March 11, 2005

mphhand

mphhand
mphhand, originally uploaded by justtherev.
got my band - like to think its more than a fashion accessory!

saw two wedding couples yesterday. Gutted that the second couple choose Jerusalem and Lord of the dance as their two hymns - but i'll get over it!

just off with L to a curates bash in Devon. Joel and Skye are moving in to look after the kids.....me thinks we owe them big time.

some kind of fresh expression jobs in the Church Times this week. might have a sniff at them....


Comments:
my hubby wanted Jerusalem as a hymn at our wedding - I banned it. It meant that I had to settle for not having Stuart Townsends version of The Lord is my Shepherd but I decided not having Jerusalem was worth the price.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?