Tuesday, March 08, 2005

the kiss

the kiss
the kiss, originally uploaded by justtherev.
first of all apologies for my absence. Last week was bloomin busy and was slighty thrown by the filling out of an application form....(maybe some more details about this over the next few weeks.)

the picture of me snogging my wife was taken on our wedding day back in '93! I posted it cos we have been doing the (HTB) marriage course and have been finding it wonderful! (session three tonight)Lucy rarely looks at my blog so I think I cang et away with the photo and with saying that it is her inspiration, friendship, support, love and commitment that has kept me sane, esp. in the last twelve months.

sad how church life can sometimes screw marriages up rather than nurture them - worringly true amongst church leaders. wherever we end up in the future we want our ministry to be part of the answer and not part of the problem - for ourselves and for others too!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?