Wednesday, March 09, 2005

bush

bush
bush, originally uploaded by justtherev.
being a leader of any sort is a tough business and doing what you think is the right thing usually makes you unpopular with someone. I wonder whether we should be praying more for our leaders rather than ridiculing them?

thanks to GB for this somewhat harsh but fairly amusing contribution

The 23rd Sigh


Bush is my shepherd
I dwell in want

He maketh logs
To be cut down
In national forests

He leadeth trucks
Into the still wilderness
He restoreth my fears

He leadeth me in the paths
Of international disgrace
For his ego s sake

Yea though I walk
Through the valley
Of pollution and war
I will find no exit
For thou art in office

Thy tax cuts
For the rich
And Thy media control
Discomfort me

Thou preparest
An agenda of deception
In the presence
Of thy religion

Thou anointest
My head with
Foreign oil

My health insurance
Runneth out

Surely megalomania and
False patriotism
Shall follow me
All the days
Of thy term

And my jobless child
Shall dwell in my
Basement
FOREVER

Amen

went to the 3rd session of the marriage course last night and thought about resolving conflict....this is a top course and I was glad to be there even tho I missed Chelsea's win!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?