Wednesday, December 08, 2004

under attack

under attack
under attack, originally uploaded by justtherev.
it worries me a little that I feel more under attack from the church than 'the world'. it worries me because I am tempted to think that if I were a better Christian it would surely be the world that was out to drag me downwards and so not the church. If the church is attacking me then what is the purpose of the attack?!! it feels like I am under attack in order to make myself conform and toe the line. But if I am to submit/surrender I submit/surrender ultimately to a man and not an institution. that man is Jesus.... I think he felt under attack too and I think it was 'the wrong people' (the religious creeps of the day) that attacked him.

had my first doughnut on a funeral visit today. what a blessing!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?