Friday, December 10, 2004

dressed for battle

dressed for battle
dressed for battle, originally uploaded by justtherev.
I believe in spiritual warfare...but it always seems to feels like I'm battling against the church. I'm feeling a bit confused as to where the arrows are coming from. Got a bit low this week when I was encouraged by a senior clergyman to think of what was best for my career. Am not really interested in a career! Jesus' disciples didn't think in terms of career paths and they left everything - throwing away their careers to follow Him. I really don't want a career but I really do want to follow Him and learn to count the cost (the betrayal, the being heard but being deeply misunderstood, the being patronised, the being control....). time to get dressed for battle?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?