Monday, November 29, 2004

running on empty

running on empty
running on empty, originally uploaded by justtherev.
I feel shattered! yesterday my day started with me leaving the house at 7.40 am and returning to it at 10.30pm. It included three services at St. Cats, an engagement party in Tetbury and our do at the fountain. Been at my desk this morning and then off at lunch time to Bristol CYM to meet a whole bunch of youth workers and do some stuff with them and my mate Richard Passmore. Feeling a bit too nervous, crusty and tired for it.....but also looking forward to it cos I'm sure it will stretch/encourage me. Just the six of us at the fountain last night....me thinks changing tack is looking v. likely for the new year. DAY OFF TOMORROW! (for all of you who feel you are running on empty, working for/with work-aholics and or generally unable to stop buy Nicholas Allan's "Jesus' Day Off" and read it and learn from it!)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?