Monday, November 22, 2004

footballer

footballer
footballer, originally uploaded by justtherev.
just some random thoughts starting with footie:
1. how are you supposed to be able to 'rise above' the kind of racist chants England players experienced in Spain?!
2. a moment of doubt crept in when I was driving on Saturday and heard on the radio that Bolton had equalised minutes from the end. Can Chelsea beat Arsenal? will be so gutted if they don't.
3. why o why do people keep asking me if I like being in control now that G is away? or worse still when I hesitate to be positive about my job/role or something specifically difficult that I am facing do they always smile and say "well it's good experience" ?!!! in my sinful moments I feel like telling people what they can do with their good experience theory! It feels so patronising a lot of the time....a kind of when you're a grown up clergyman you'll undertand statement. us curates have a tough time you know! We are the now but not yet of ordained ministers. I know all that jazz about lifelong learning is true but there are times.....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?