Tuesday, October 12, 2004

praise band battle.JPG

praise band battle.JPG
praise band battle.JPG, originally uploaded by justtherev.
have committed the ultimate sin this week...I have started taking myself too seriously.
thanks to my bro for the cartoon. ("Suddenly Jay was slain in the Spirit, ensuring them a win in the battle ofthe praise bands.")
my mission this week is to chill and believe that God is bigger (much much bigger) than any crud that comes flying my way.
Preached on Sunday about Church not finishing for the week at the end of the service but only just beginning. We are the Church. Church need not be so Sunday/building orientated....Mr Churchill said "we create our buildings then our buildings create us..."


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?