Wednesday, July 07, 2004

just so you know the hospital visit went ok. Looks as though I have no infection (which means I have been arsing around taking antibiotics for 5 weeks for no reason at all!!...the doctors don't always have the answer!)but I do need a hernia op soon. Feel emotionally more balanced (i think) but as tired as ever. thank you if you've been praying - you're a diamond.

a lot of new worship stuff is not particualrly new and leaves me a bit bored....the jury is still out on matt redman's latest cd however the song 'facedown' is peachy and I thoroughly recommend it.

Mr Sweet's book continues to inspire and challenge. Here's a bit more from the chap: "Since I have moved from being learned to a leaner, here's how I'm learning a living:
1. when I was learned, life was a quiz show. Now that I'm a learner life is a discovery channel.
2. when I was learned, it was a question of how much I knew. Now that that I'm a learner, its a question of how much I am being stretched."

I feel well and truly stretched like a rubber band is stretched to the max but believe that's the way it should be and that actually God will keep me from pinging and snapping - He is good like that! Stay a learner if you can.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?