Wednesday, June 02, 2004

well I expect you are wondering whether I survived the enthronement or not.... I think the answer is just. It was a close call but I made it! the new bish spoke of repairing the church, there was a lot of processing, there was a lot of singing from the choir, there was a lot of legal mumbo jumbo and some other stuff. Not sure about our job being to repair the church. Is the church broken? And does brokenness have to be a bad thing? Is it not in our brokenness that we meet the only One who can fix us? A bit disappointed I guess that the message was not more about revival (a work of the Holy Spirit). Oh well lots of good stuff to look forward to I'm sure as the new bish gets settled in.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?